Admission forms

You should apply using the online Admission Portal unless:

  • you were admitted in another State or Territory, you should apply direct to the Law Society of NSW for a practicing certificate.
  • you were admitted in New Zealand, you should apply to the NSW Supreme Court under the Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Act
  • you have been struck off and are applying for readmission, in which case please use Form 12 below.  If, after reading the form, you have any questions, please contact the Board’s Executive Officer.